Last updated: October 8, 2021
Zenmon Labs S.A.S. (with the commercial registered name Zenmon Drops), a French simplified joint stock company, with share capital of EUR 22 500, headquartered at 70, rue Jean Doucet, sise Krysalide, 16470 Saint Michel, registered with the Trade and Business Registrer (R.C.S.) of Angoulême under number 901 477 372, with VAT number FR57901477372 (hereinafter “Zenmon Labs” or “We“) is committed to protect and respect your privacy while using our website www.zenmondrops.com (the “Site“), our mobile applications (“Apps“) and other services and products (the Site, the Apps and other services and products are collectively called hereinafter the “Services“).
- Zenmon Drops
Zenmon Drops means Zenmon Labs SAS , 901 477 372 R.C.S. Angoulême, Capital Social 22,500€ (firstname.lastname@example.org).
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
Zenmon Drops collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Company Information (company name, professional mail address, role in the company)
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3. How we use the personal data
Zenmon Drops uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you with services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Zenmon Drops legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Zenmon Drops needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Zenmon Drops permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Zenmon Drops legitimate interests
- Zenmon Drops needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
Zenmon Drops will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Zenmon Drops will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent